Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Bummed......

I am so bummed right now. :( The Admirals are not playing very well in this round and they are so much better than the team they are playing. They lost 1 of 2 games at home last week, which is not goo, but they came off a long reat time in between series and lost yesterday in the opposing teams city and they play there again tomorrow and Sat and MUST pull it off and show up to play and WIN!!!! If they win 1 of the 2 they return home and then MUST win the last 2 games to advance. I know they can do this, they just need to come together as a team again and do it!

It is heart wrenching to see them lose, esp at home, but I'd like to see them again either way, of course I want them to WIN though. Just wanted to speak outloud, so to speak.

It is so hard when you have a passion and you have to let it go, even for only a short time until it returns, I'm not ready for hockey to end yet, it's not June. ;)

No comments: