Wednesday, July 8, 2009


I'm alittle late in posting this, but thank you to Joy for giving me this pretty award. http://librarylady64.blogspot.com/

Here are a few of my fav blogs:

Writers At Play
Diane Craver
Bitten By Books

Here are the rules:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to other blogs.
3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

3 comments:

Bitten by Books said...

Thank you so much for the lovely award. You really made my day! :)

Rachel from BBB

Diane Craver said...

That’s so cool - thank you so much, Dina! I’m adding a link on my site to your blog. I didn’t even know you had one - it looks wonderful!

I’ll post the award sometime this week! You made me feel so special.

Terri Garey said...

Hey Dina, thanks so much! It's so purty! :-)