Friday, April 7, 2017

Saving Mercy by Author Abbie Roads

Saving Mercy 
by Author Abbie Roads



Here is my review:

I love Paranormal Romantic Suspense and Saving Mercy (Fatal Truth, Book 1) is the first in the series and was AMAZING!

Saving Mercy reminds me of a True Crime show or a Psychological Suspense movie.  It does have some graphic violence, alot of blood, and murder.  Good and evil battling against each other.   The way Abbie tells her story and the words she has chosen gave me goosebumps, but in a good way.  You can feel the pain Cain and Mercy are going through and just want them to be happy and together.  

This is my first book by the author Abbie Roads, but she is now one author I will keep looking for her next books to be released!!


Here are her links to follow: 




No comments: