Saturday, June 30, 2012

Ryan Kwanten Mambo/True Blood 6-30-12

We were able to meet Ryan Kwanten who has a clothing line Mambo at Boston Store and is an actor on HBO's True Blood.  He was so sweet and friendly and loved his real accent.  This was his 1st time here in Milwaukee and was going to our large music fest Summerfest.  Hope he enjoyed our city!

When it was my turn to talk to him, my camera decided to stop working and their photographer took our pic, but has not yet posted it.  I had replaced the batteries and the nice manager Tami was able to get me back in line to get my pic on my camera.  Got to hug Ryan some more.  I was so excited to meet him, he 1st said to me "wow, you are so enthusiastic", and yes I was, lol.  I offered my hand to meet him, asked for a hug and then was supposed to take pic, but got another pic hug later.  :)



No comments: