Tuesday, May 29, 2018

When Darkness Follows (Beyond the Grave #4) by Athena Daniels

                       When Darkness Follows 

                    (Beyond the Grave #4)

                 by 






my review:

First off, I love the main characters name Rachel!  That name is very special, so the story seems more personal to me.

I loved that Rachel and her friends went to a supposedly haunted shipwreck and of course in the middle of the night.  So, what could go wrong?  ALOT!   hehe.  And she does not even have any memory of what occurred.

This was one for the most fun with paranormal romance stories that I have read in a long time.  I enjoyed the characters and ghostly things immensely.

This was one for the most fun with paranormal romance stories that I have read in a long time.  I enjoyed the characters and ghostly things immensely.

Athena Daniels knows exactly what to write for her readers!

No comments: